Have you watched the commercial for "Capital One" where Samuel Jackson poses the following question at the end of it with these words..."What's in your wallet"?
Many of us have and carry around credit cards for various reasons. It is something you can pull out and use in an instant (provided you haven't used up all your credit).
One reason to carry a credit card is to have something to use in case of an emergency.
Keeping this thought in your mind ...in cases of emergencies....
Without thinking of instant money, I want you to now focus on what's in your heart when you're going through something. Can you instantly repeat scripture words, sayings or prayers that you have credited to your heart, mind and soul to use in a case of emergency?
Here is my share for today. Learn and whisper this short prayer whenever you need it:
- Neenah white cardstock 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
- black Recollection cardstock 1/8 less than base
- this is a "wood grain like" sheet of paper that I found in a magazine and I don't remember where it came from
- sheet music paper and hearts from Ki Berry Blast paper pad
- punch: Little B Moroccan
- die: Spellbinders heart die
|inside of card|
Just as you keep credit cards in your wallets to use in case of emergencies, we also need God's words in our spiritual bank.
To those that left me some encouraging words on yesterday...thank you!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,