Welcome to Wednesday and a little part of Lil Artsy Woman's world of crafting today.
You know I always love to ask you a question to get your mind motivated in thinking outside the box, inside the box, or just leave you blank for a moment.
Today's question, and I know if you've ever been to an interview, you have been asked this before...On a scale of 1-10, how do you rate yourself? Now, if the person that is interviewing me just ask this off the top of their head... I would have to ask what scale are you using and what does each number represent. I just can't give you a number in the blind not knowing what is on the scale. Are you following me on this one?
How would you rate yourself compared to other people in your daily life? Don't use numbers but try using adjectives.
Here are some examples for you:
adventurous brilliant courageous devoted generous helpful judgmental respectful sincere
Here is the card I'm sharing today:
To make this card, here are the following supplies:
- Neenah white cardstock
- brown and beige Recollection cardstock
- Designer Paper form Ki Vintage Charm paper pad
- corrugated cardstock
- Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Inks ( tumbled glass, evergreen bough, vintage photo, scattered straw and abandoned coral) and Studio g black pigment ink
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations birch trees
- studio g stamp for sentiment
- jolee's boutique embellishment
- sketch SC565
How do you rate yourself? With 10 as the highest number on the scale or with being some kind of WONDERFUL...
Sending you a hug and LOVE,