Thursday, December 10, 2015

"Have You Been Naughty or Nice?"

Good Day to all my Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.

It is the most wonderful time of the year...I'm making a list and checking it twice.  I'm about to find out if you have been naughty or nice...yes I am.  

Santa and I are having tweets. chats, e-mails, snail mail and all types of communication going on.  I'm keeping my eyes on you and my ears are open to everything you are saying.

Some of you are on that list for being naughty.  You have until December 20th  to get it corrected...or your name will come off the list.  Some of you are just so nice and you need to do nothing to change it.

So here is my card for today.  You can see that I have already sent some names to the guy.  All I need to do is to continue to keep my eyes on you and my ears open just in case you stay on the list or you come off.
you will see this at the Outlawz for their Twisted Thursday Challenge For December 10-16

Supplies:
  • Neenah white cardstock; black and red Recollection cardstock; 
  • DP from Bazzill Basic Paper (Nordic Pines)
  • free image from Google
  • vellum sticker from K & Company (DEC. 25) and sentiment from my own computer
So, have you been naughty or have you been nice.  If naughty, will you change before the deadline or are you planning on getting on the list just for the gift and then going back to your old naughty ways.  Don't forget, I see and I hear!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: