Are you still eating from your Thanksgiving dinner from last Thursday? Did you gain five to eight pounds and are wondering what are you going to do between now and Christmas dinner? Are you just having a good old sit back and enjoy the meal type of morning, noon and night and you will deal with the weight gain for a New Year's resolution?
One word I want you to focus on for today is "believe". What is the first thing that popped into your thoughts just by looking at and reading this word? Can you come to a clear, unbiased conclusion to what is believable? Examples: tooth fairy; ghost; Santa Claus; Jesus Christ; Friday the 13th; loosing weight; flying, etc.
During this time of year (from Thanksgiving to New Year's Day) we see numerous cards displaying the word "believe" printed or stamped on the front.
So I chose to use this word today for the cards I made:
- cardstock and Designer Paper: craft cardstock; red Recollection; Ranger watercolor paper; cardboard; DP from American Crafts Noel pad and DCWV Heirloom
- dies: Spellbinders foliage; First Edition doily;
- embossing folder: Darice snow
- embellishment: Martha Stewart butterfly; Recollection clear words; Recollection faux gems
|WordArtWednesday Challenge 212|
- Neenah white cardstock
- DCWV The Foiled Cardstock stack
- light blue Recollection cardstock
- Darice die cut snow flake and holly
- Spellbinders circle die to cut out sentiment
|Inside of card|
Thanks for viewing. I believe you enjoyed yourself while you were here.
Always leave a comment! I enjoy hearing from you.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,