I'm a little sluggish with getting it up and running this morning. I'm not hurting. I'm not sick. I'm just slow at the moment. I feel like the looks of a slow turtle or snail trying to make it across the sidewalk (lol). Guess what...I'm going to blame it on the cold weather because everything else is lovely. I guess I want to pull up a portable table and chair near my den glass door and watch for the snow ( thank you very much Darvi in Chicago). According to the weather report, I may or may not see a flake or two but not two inches (our joke). Not enough for a school closure or a day off from work in out part of the world.
I did what most crafters, especially card makers are doing...create a Valentine's Day card. It will be added to the box until it is close to that time for it to go postal or when someone request it.
Here is what I used to make the card:
- Neenah white cardstock cut for a A2 card base...4,25 x 5.50
- black Recollection cardstock for the mat cut 1/8 inch less than base
- designer paper from Ki Berry Blast paper pad and My Mind's Eye
- die cut script word from Sizzix thinlits Tim Holtz's celebration words
- double stitched rectangles die from Our Daily Bread designs
- followed the sketch found on http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/01/mojo-monday-430.html
I'm going to fix me an energy drink to see if I can perk up to complete another card for tomorrow.
See you back here again. Go forth and do something to make someone else happy or "loved" today.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,