Tuesday, January 12, 2016

"Adding To My Valentine's Day Stash"

Good Day to all my Friends, Visitors, Followers and Viewers,
I'm a little sluggish with getting it up and running this morning.  I'm not hurting.  I'm not sick.  I'm just slow at the moment.  I feel like the looks of a slow turtle or snail trying to make it across the sidewalk (lol).  Guess what...I'm going to blame it on the cold weather because everything else is lovely.  I guess I want to pull up a portable table and chair near my den glass door and watch for the snow ( thank you very much Darvi in Chicago).  According to the weather report, I may or may not see a flake or two but not two inches (our joke).  Not enough for a school closure or a day off from work in out part of the world.

I did what most crafters, especially card makers are doing...create a Valentine's Day card.  It will be added to the box until it is close to that time for it to go postal or when someone request it.

Here is what I used to make the card:

  • Neenah white cardstock cut for a A2 card base...4,25 x 5.50
  • black Recollection cardstock for the mat cut 1/8 inch less than base
  • designer paper from Ki Berry Blast paper pad and My Mind's Eye
  • die cut script word from Sizzix thinlits Tim Holtz's celebration words
  • double stitched rectangles die from Our Daily Bread designs
  • followed the sketch found on http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/2016/01/mojo-monday-430.html

Mojo Monday 430


I'm going to fix me an energy drink to see if I can perk up to complete another card for tomorrow.
See you back here again.  Go forth and do something to make someone else happy or "loved" today.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: