Friday, February 5, 2016

" A Quick Posting"

Happy Friday Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.

With the way the weather has been today, I thought I wouldn't get a chance to post anything.  The wind knock out my internet service.  It would come on, go off, come on and go off consistently.  Finally, I cut the system off completely and did something else.  It is now according to my writing 3:35 in the afternoon.  I hope it stays on long enough for me to share my posting:
I made this card for a Sympathy card but it can also be used for someone who has had something going on in their lives and you want to let them know you have been thinking and praying for them.
I used:
  • Neenah white cardstock for the base and for the die cut topper.  The top piece was die cut with a Spellbinders die.
  • a pattern piece of Recollection cardstock was placed between the topper and the card base
  • Recollection flowers and faux rhinestones were used to embellish the oval which also has the sentiment that was cut out with a Spellbinders die.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: