Monday, February 15, 2016

"STAMPING"

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening (wherever you are in the world at this moment)!
It was a quiet, cold weekend.  I love to go out but it was soooo cold I didn't even want to go out for Valentine's Day, yesterday.
 Today, I'm seeing snow and sleet outside my window.  It is dreary and cold but a good day to read, relax and have fun in the craft room (if only for a little while).
 Tomorrow will be better with the weather and the temperature.
I'm stamping and adding extra to the white areas to make  a scene.  Thanks to my stamping friends who have posted some fabulous cards...I ventured into this area to see what I could do.  Those cards that didn't come out so well went into the trash so I'm sharing one that is almost presentable:
The finished card:
In Quietness And Trust Is Your Strength ~ Isaiah 30:15

Cardstock that was used: Neenah white and black Recollection

Other supplies: 
The snow, sleet and rain makes for some quiet times.  I used the stillness of the morning to make this card.  We need to get quiet sometimes to hear God and be strengthen by HIM.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

P.S.  Don't forget to Google and read up on Zora Neale Hurston for Black History month celebration.
Known for: such books as Their Eyes Were Watching God

No comments: