Monday, March 21, 2016

"SPRING, I Love You With Caution"

Happy Monday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
You came according to your appointed time.  You brought with it a coldness that didn't make many people happy.  As a matter of fact, most people didn't enjoy your arrival because you always bring so many frustrating things with you.  We thought you would be warm and inviting but as I've already stated...you were moving all over the place and getting colder and colder by the minute.  You caused me to pull out clothing that had been placed in the back of my closet just so I could embrace you on your arrival.
Along with the coldness you also made me stuffy and had me with a sinus headache.  Just because you came the way you came,  I thought I would have to see my primary care physician this morning.  Your gift left me with one major sneezing, coughing, and feeling of light headiness. Because of you, I know it is time for my allergy medication. I'm not a happy camper.  I'm proceeding with caution.  You treat me this way every year.  Later on, I know you will be showering me with your beautiful color of yellow all over the place.  On my grass, my vehicle, my hair and everything that you can cover.    Spring, I love you with caution but hello there to you!
Hello there!  ( I speaking to the fact that Spring is here...did you get it?)
Enabler's List:
Neenah white cardstock;   Ranger watercolor paper;  Designer paper from my stash
watercolors: yellow and green
die: Tattered Lace Gatefold Border dies
stamp; Dylusions shattered bits and Jillibean soup handwritten sentiments
ink: Hampton Art black pigment ink
embellishment: small die cut butterflies

Thanks for viewing.  I hope you can embrace spring with love and you do not suffer with allergies that come with the season.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: