Thursday, March 3, 2016

"SPRING... Oh Spring, Where Art Thou?"

Good Thursday to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
In my part of the world, we have experienced some beautiful weather for the majority of this week.  We were able to take off the heavy coats and walk around with just a light  jacket.  Some wore sweaters and  some even went bold enough to put on shorts, wear flip flops and sandals.
Was it Spring regardless of the calendar?
Initially, Spring will be officially here on March 20, 2016 but the temperature and the way people were reacting we thought it was Spring.  It looked like it.  It felt like it until this morning...and the weather man reports snowstorm..."what the what"...snow!!!
Yes, it is going to fall tonight into Friday morning.   I love snow, I really do but when you're given a tease or a taste of Spring...I'm ready for the change of weather.
I'm not by myself...take a look:
The "Crazy Bird" and I decided we've had enough.  We see you're on your way.  Come, we're ready for you!  It's time to start digging in the dirt and singing with the birds...not the crazy ones.., the real ones that will soon start building their nest in my rose bushes.

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollection light blue and black
DP: Kaiser Craft
Ranger Water Color Paper
die: Our Daily Bread rectangles die
water colors in the orange, green, blue and yellow family
cloud stickers

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Are you wishing for the change in the weather or would you love to keep Winter here for a while longer?

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




No comments: