Monday, April 4, 2016

"Fun With So Many Techniques"

Welcome to Monday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
 According to the temperature, it doesn't appear as if Spring really wants to be the main season at this time.  How many of you had to pull out your winter garments on yesterday (if you live on the East Coast) and put them back on? I did, and I was nice and comfy  with a smile on my face as I watched some people shivering because they didn't dress accordingly.
My card for today appears as if I didn't know where to stop with the techniques I was using.  I first pulled out a piece of Ranger water color paper.  I used light blue at the top and a darker blue at the bottom.  Then, I added some gesso with a stencil.  After the drying period, I decided to add more color ( orange, pink, and yellow) in various spots. Using my Spellbinders Romantic Vine die, I cut out the image using a piece of distressed water colored paper that I had on my desk. The colors I had used on the distressed piece went very well with my latest water colored piece.  Instead of cutting out more images, I used two doilies from my stash that coordinated with the colors on my paper. Next, I found a flower that would blend in with everything I had used.  I layered everything together and now I'm stuck with what sentiment to include.   Guess what, I'm saving this one for one of those special occasion when I need any of the following cards: "Thank You",  "Thinking of You",  " With Heartfelt Sympathy", "Hello" or "Happy Birthday".
To a special person who I told to look on my blog:  What kind of sentiment would you like to see on this card?  Send me a private message and this could be in your mailbox before the week is out (smile).
Here is my share for today:

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Create by using more than one technique today.

Sending you a hug and Love,
Lois


No comments: