Thursday, May 26, 2016

"It's A Day To SMILE"

Good Thursday to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
What a gorgeous day it is outside.  I've been out and about for about two hours this morning and it was rejuvenating to be out of the house, into the fresh air and feeling the warmth of the sunshine at nine through eleven this morning.  I'm posting this at the moment but will go back outside as soon as I'm finish.  Oh sunshine, blue skies and less pollen in the air....how I adore you.  It is a day to smile and to make someone else smile.  While I was out and feeling so happy, I did just that.  Everyone I saw...I gave them a hello and bright smile this morning.  Some people are  participating in Red Nose Day...People across the country are wearing Red Noses and organizing FUN-raisers all to help kids who need it most...Today, come together, have fun and make a difference for kids.

Enabler's List:
Neenah Bright White cardstock; Recollection black and red cardstock
DP: DCWV Stack 7
Recollection Floral Embellishments and Adhesive Faux Pearls
die: Spellbinders Romantic Vine


Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah Bright white: Recollection black and red
DP: TPC Studio Valedictorian Seeing Stars
Embellishments: Jolee's Boutique graduation cap and K & Company graduation sentiment stickers
Art Minds sequins 
Judikins stamping emboss able window plastic
die: Studio 112 clear graduation mini stamp
ink: Hampton Art black pigment ink


Enabler's List:
Neenah Bright white cardstock: Recollection black cardstock
DP: TPC Studio Valedictorian Seeing Stars and American Craft foil cardstock
Art Minds sequins
Studio 112 stamp and Hampton Art black pigment ink 
Jolee's Boutique graduation cap and hand cut stars.
die: Spellbinder's Floral Ovals

I hope you enjoyed your view.  Go out and SMILE with someone today.  Make sure you are making a child happy or an adult.    Remember...A SMILE is the Light in the Window of your Soul.

Sending you a hug and SMILE,
Lois

No comments: