Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Mojo Challenge"

Good Tuesday morning to you.
Welcome back from your long weekend.  Many of you took the opportunity to celebrate the brave soldiers who fought for our freedom and lost their lives doing it on Memorial Day.  Some of you thought it was a great time to have picnics and cook-outs.  Some took the opportunity to go and clean up the graves of not only soldiers but other family members who have died.
Today, I have for you a card I made following the sketch given from Mojomonday.blogspot.com.  It has been a while since I entered the challenge for this site.  So, I'm giving it a try today.
 

Challenges: Mojo450 and Wordartwednesday Challenge Weeks #232-233 - Anything Goes.
For my card I used:
cardstock: Neenah white; Kanban grey; and design paper from Nicole floral pattern
embellishment: Recollection floral; raspberry hemp cord; Martha Stewart faux pearl

Hope you enjoyed your view for today.  Come again...you are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: