Thursday, June 16, 2016

"More Inking and Stamping"

Hi Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
I'm thankful I'm here with you on this rainy Thursday in my part of the world.
I'm continuing to dabble in inks, embossing powder and stencils today.  To be honest with you, it is something I was doing on Tuesday evening after my post with the watercolor and the distress ink cards.  I had some free time, so, I continued to play  since I had the inks out on my work area.
I pulled out a stencil with the intention of doing a mix media project but immediately changed my mind and went with the distress inks.  The pattern looked just okay...nothing fancy until I decided to pull out an embossing folder to see if I could enhance the design.
Life is Art ...paint your Dreams
Enabler's List
cardstock: Neenah white and Black Recollection....I used a piece of Neenah white to distress on for both the card and the tag.
inks: Tim Holtz distress inks
embossing folder from Cuttlebug and 
stencil from Recollections Mixed Media...the design on the tag was done with the eraser part of a pencil and using a die that imitates chicken wire.

The idea for this second card is using stamps for the focal area.  Let's call it stamping and beyond.

hello, hello, hello, hello there!  Wishing you joy
Enabler's List
cardstock: Recollection pink and black and Neenah white
inks: Tim Holtz distress inks and silver embossing powder
stamp: Hampton Art jillibean soup handwritten sentiments and Sizzix Hero Arts textured impressions
Recollection flower

Thanks for viewing with me today.  I love hearing from you when you make a comment.  It helps me to continue to move forward with my love of crafting.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: