Wednesday, July 20, 2016

"Happy Birthday To You and To My Sunshine"

Happy, happy Wednesday friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Glad you made it to the middle of this week.  I'm glad you are safe from the storms of last evening. To my friend in Richmond, I'm hoping you and your family were safe.  We just had a lot of small tree limbs to fall and lots of leaves off  the trees.  We're cleaning up this morning.  Thank God that it was not really, really bad.

Thank you for joining with me today to see what I have created.  My granddaughter's birthday is on July 26 but her little party is this weekend.  I have a sister and nephew whose birthdays are on Saturday also.  Many July birthdays to celebrate.
Here are two cards I made.  The one with the teddy bear is definitely for my little sunshine.  The other one was made with the same idea but a little different:
Enabler's List: Neenah White cardstock; kraft cardstock; Ranger watercolor paper
Ranger distress inks ( red barn, dried marigold and mustard seed); Momenta Rub-Ons; eksuccess birthday stickers; black Sharpie

Enabler's List: Neenah white cardstock; Recollection light blue cardstock; kraft cardstock; Cuttlebug happy birthday embossing folder; eksuccess birthday stickers; K&Company Dancing Stickers; white chalk marker.

Thanks for a little of your time today...come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: