Thursday, August 11, 2016

"Who Or What Inspires You?

Welcome to Thursday, Thursday, friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Take a look at my title for today.  Can you answer that question very quickly?   Is it a who or is it a what?
Many will question the question by asking "in what way are you talking about being inspired?  I know,  because that is the way I usually think.    I'm not referring to imitating someone or something...I am seriously asking who or what inspires you?
Inspiration... (definition) the process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, especially to do something creative.  Inspiration is that feeling that strikes you when you’re moved to action by something  or someone you’re passionate about.  Inspiration is the driving force that can lead you to take a chance and do something great.  You don't know who is watching you because you are stimulating them to do what you do.
So many times in this crafting business, people have told me that something I made "inspired" them.  I'm thankful it does.  So, today I made a card in reference to my title for today:
I should have titled my post "creating from my stash" but I think I had used that once before.  I pulled out all items from my box of "stash goodies" and made this card.  If in any way this card inspires you, by all means, please copy and make your own.  All cardstock,  DP, vellum, die cuts and embellishment came from my stash.

I hope you enjoy this view and you will come to visit again.
Have a great day!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: