Tuesday, September 6, 2016

"Just A Little Lift"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers on this glorious day.
I hope great things are happening for you today or great things will happen before today comes to an end.  It has been a long weekend.  A little dreary due to the hurricane/tropical storm that passed through on Saturday and partially Sunday.  It was a beauty on Monday.  We were able to go out and do some things away from home and just enjoy the day.
 I casually walked into Michael's knowing that I have limited myself to buying craft items.  Just strolling and checking out some items to pass the time away until......I saw some notes cards for $1.50.  My, my, my!!!...I can give up a soda or a cup of coffee for this treat...can't I....and I did.   You know me....I can't go in a craft store...walk around ...and not come out with anything...I couldn't.
Those little note cards came in handy this morning due to some other important issues.   I simply took out my colored pencils and distress inks and started coloring.  I want to share my coloring as just a little lift to something I didn't initially start:
The dragonfly, bee and flowers are colored with color pencils.
The background is colored with Ranger distress inks.

I have so many people to thank for a lot of things they have done for me.  Some of you commented that you would be keeping me and my family in prayer.  You have done this is the past and I appreciate it so very much.  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank You!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: