Thursday, September 8, 2016

"Taking It For A Color Wash Ride"

Good Day to my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Another wonderful day to get busy doing what we do.
Do you start your day doing for yourself or doing for others?  Do you complain about what you're doing or do you have a happy heart?
I know you've met many people who just do for themselves and never think about others....they have an "I, me, mine" attitude... I have mine, you get yours.  You have met people who are always doing for others and never thinking about themselves...if need be, they will do what older people would say, "spend their last dime" on someone else rather than themselves.
Those who have the "I, me, mine attitude usually complain or have something negative to say if you ask them to do something for someone else..."why are you asking me", "what am I going to get out of it", "go ask someone else and if they can't do it, then, come back to me".
People who take the initiative to do for others appears to have a smile on their face, a song coming from their lips and a skip in their walk...why?  They are not looking to be rewarded by men but to  receive the Lord’s reward. (Colossians 3:23)
Here is my card reflecting that scripture today:
Supplies:
Neenah white cardstock; Ranger water color paper; Colobok Signature DP
Free image from google
Scripture verse from Colossians 3:23
water color inks  and colored pencils....mostly a color wash after getting the paper  wet and wiping most of the inks off of the brush.
Spellbinders heart die

Just sharing this simple card with you and I hoped you enjoyed your view.  Please come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: