Thursday, October 13, 2016

"Breast Cancer Awareness"

October 13, 2016
Hello to all my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   It's a beautiful day in the this neighborhood.
I was busy outside all day yesterday, so today, I'll relax and enjoy a little crafting.
It is October as well as breast cancer awareness month.   This is an area that has hit real hard to members of my family.  I've had a sister that was diagnose.   She received her treatment and is now called a survivor.  There have been others in my family that were diagnose, received treatment but later succumbed to this disease.
I'm participating in a card challenge over at Scraps Of Color and here is my card for your viewing.  I will also place it over at WordArtWednesday.

Supplies:
Neenah white, Recollection pink and black cardstock
Designer paper from Hunky-dory
Image from Pinterest and colored with Recollection pen set
Embellishments: gloss white NUVO crystal drops




You may or may not see this card floating somewhere around the internet.  I pinned it on October 12, 2016 on some other sites but not here...just in case you notice it...I did it.  The roses were die cut from the center of a Spellbinders die cut.  Pattern paper was added in the back of the roses while layered on top of a piece of brown Recollection cardstock.  The base (A2) is from Kraft cardstock.

Thanks so much for viewing with me today.  I always enjoy you coming here and leaving a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois




No comments: