Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's here, yes it is...election day. If you have not voted early, please exercise your right to vote today.
I've made two cards with Christmas Carolers on them for your voting and viewing today.
What if we could vote for the carolers that come down the street singing those Christmas songs? Would you allow them to stand in your yard and harmonize to you or would you kindly ask them to move down farther off of your property?
When my children were younger, the Youth Department at the church we were attending, had the youths to go out and sing Christmas songs around the blocks in our neighborhood. No one does that any more. What attributed to this decline...crime, unsafe neighborhoods, child molestation, drugs, etc.
I was awarded a die and some Jolee's boutique carolers stickers from a nice lady. I had given her a Christmas card with music on it about two years ago because she sings in the choir at the church I'm attending now. She wanted me to replace the bird that I had used on her card with something that looked like real people ( I'm assuming she wants another card with people singing). So, here, today, I'm using her gifts:
entry for MojoMonday
- Neenah white cardstock; green Recollection cardstock; Bazzill red and black polka dotted cardstock; music cardstock from Ki Vintage Charm paper pad.
- die cut using Cricut and Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland cartridge
- Jolee's Boutique stickers
- Martha Stewart faux pearl
- sketch from Mojo Monday #473 Contest
entry: WordArtWednesday Challenge Weeks #254-255 - Anything Goes
- Neenah white cardstock; Recollection green and black cardstock; Teresa Collins Candy Cane cardstock; DCWV The Timeless Type Stack (music sheet)
- die cut of lamp post came from using Cricut and Design Space images
- die cut of carolers came from using Cottage Cutz Trio Choir
Okay, it is time to vote: Which card wins...the carolers made out of stickers or the carolers that were die cut?
Thanks for viewing with me today. You are always welcome to come back and your comments really means a lot...they support my crafting habit!
Hugs and LOVE to you,