Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"Two More Holiday Cards"

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  
How often do you start on a project and nothing goes correct for you?  It could be anything (cooking, cleaning, writing, public speaking, knitting, card making,etc).
We think or verbally say, "it is not my day" or " the odds are stacking up against me".
What a morning it has been.  I started around 10 this morning working on cards.  I'm almost finish with the ones I'm doing for a client.  Tomorrow will probably be my last day if nothing goes wrong as it did today.  It is pass the lunch hour (that is if your lunch is at 12N).  I'm just getting around to typing this post.  You should (maybe not) see my trash can with all the cardstock I've torn up and die cuts I've shredded because of little problems that went wrong.  I don't know about you, but, I get a little more nervous when I'm making something for someone else.  One more day and I will be able to relax.
After numerous problems, here is what I want to share with you today:

Joy To The World
supplies:
  • Neenah white...Recollection black...Bazzill red cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye "Comfort and Joy paper pad
  • printed copy of "Joy To The World" lyrics from Pinterest
  • Spellbinders "lacy oval die"
  • Sizzix "Caged Bird" die
  • Sizzix "dots" embossing folder
  • Martha Stewart faux pearls


The Meaning Of Christmas
supplies: Kraft cardstock; Recollection red and Neenah white cardstock
Recollection "Christmas Noel" paper
Sizzix "Holiday greens" die
mixture of Prima and Petaloo flowers.


Hope everything is going well for you today.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  You are so welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: