Thursday, December 8, 2016

"Listen To What Your Heart Is Saying"

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

Are there times when you listen to yourself rather than asking someone else for advice.  We all have what is called inner- tuition or intuition.   Inner-tuition defines the process where 'intuition' functions within our body and psyche. Our gut head operates 5 to 10 moments ahead of our aware mind. This mind center in fact steers us within the right way and guides us in directions which can be useful to us whilst in addition protecting us from harm.(urban definition)

I'm going to share just one card today using a statement that goes along with "intuition" (Listen To What Your Heart Is Saying).  I started with cardstock or design paper that came from Recollections Mixed Media paper pad.  I pulled out item that would coordinate together with the colors in the paper.  The only "extra" that I did was to cut hearts using my die cutting machine.  After putting everything together, the picture I'm posting does not look as good as the card.  I'm not sure if it is my camera on the ipad or  the lighting (it is real dreary today).  I tried three times to take pictures and each time they looked dark (just like the overcast sky outside my window).

Here is a view of my last try.  The actual card in real life is much lighter than this:

Neenah white cardstock
black and cream  Recollections cardstock
Recollections mixed media paper pad
ODBD corner die cuts
Spellbinders "romantic vines" die cut and Spellbinders "hearts" die cuts
Prima flower 
Recollections "encouragement sticker"

I'm going to listen to what my heart is saying today..."take it easy"!

Thanks so much for viewing and leaving such beautiful comments.  I do enjoy hearing from you!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: