Monday, January 9, 2017

"...And The Winner Is"

Monday, January 9, 2017
Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   I was "shut-in" but not "shut-out" this weekend.  If you viewed my blog on Friday and watched the weather broadcast for around the world, you know that the south received a lot of snow on Saturday.  My husband measured twelve inches on the ground in our yard.  All I could do was to enjoy watching it fall while I cut paper and played with some stamps.

Did you watch the The 74th Annual Golden Globe Awards show?  Were you surprised at the winners or did your favorite show, actor and actress win?  I was glad we still had electricity so I could admire the winners, and the dress (men and women).

I made two cards using a stencil, by Tim Holtz; stamps by Penny Black and Stampendous.  Pretend that these two cards are up for an award...which one would you choose for a winner?


entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #264-265
Supplies for this card:
stencil: "Rays" by Tim Holtz............distress inks: fossilized amber and wild honey; red  & green Copic markers
stamp: Penny Black "blooming garden"
dies: ODBD stitched circle die and Paper Artist "10 tiny things + shadows die
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections red and black
Offray ribbon 

Supplies for this card: 
stencil: "Rays" by Tim Holtz
distress inks: rusty hinge and fossilized amber.....dye ink: black Hampton Arts (sentiment)
Offray ribbon
stamps: Penny Black "blooming garden" and Stampendous "spring sentiments"
sequins from Recollections
die: ODBD stitched circle die 

I know which one I would choose, do you?

Thanks for viewing with me today.  I always love to read your comments so let me know you came over.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: