Friday, January 27, 2017

"Thanking You Is What I Do"

Friday, January 27, 2017

Hello to all my viewers, friends, visitors and followers.  
We are here ...the weekend...again.  I know what I'll be doing...do you?
 I have no major plans.  This one is not major, I just love to do it...  to go out and explore the shopping venue.   I've admitted my obsession before....I'm a window shopper or I just love to go in a store and look at the new items.  I will try on shoes, dresses, skirts, tops and etc.  just to see how I look in them. I kindly place them back where they belong and walk out empty handed and smiling.  I call it my "free" shopping experience.
It is that time to "thank" you again.  You have been very, very nice in making comments or hitting the "like" button because you have seen something that appeal to you.  Some of you have even shared my posting on Google+.    I've said it once before...my idea is NOT an original.  I search Google, other blogs and Pinterest to get inspiration.  So what you see, and you like it...then, use it.

Today, I'm thanking you again.
Here, take a look:
The Card

Some of the items used to make it
Your presence on this blog is much appreciated.  Your comments are always welcome.  Again, thanks for visiting....Come again!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: