Monday, February 6, 2017

"I Heart Your Heart"

Monday, February 6, 2017

Hello everyone.
How great is your day?
I'm having a good one.  I've completed several task and now I'm sitting at my computer to share with you.
"I heart your heart", is the card I made to share with you today.  It's nothing really special.  It can be used for Valentine's Day.  It can be used in many challenges....one geared towards Sizzix products (the majority of items I used), an Anything Goes challenge, an embossing challenge or a distress look challenge.  A compendium of items dealing with Tim Holtz.  Maybe I should say I'm showcasing Tim today and deal with another individual tomorrow.  You and I will have to wait and see.   Let's just take one day at a time.

View of the full card
An entry for WordArtWedneday
Anything Goes - Challenge Weeks #268-269

Top of card showing sentiment

Bottom of card showing a shadow of the Eiffel Tower, clocks and man holding a heart and umbrella

Distress inks used in this project

Embossing folders and stamp used in this project.
Sizzix Textured fades postal set; Sizzix textured fades artful muse; Stampers Anonymous "French Market"stamp;  Sizzix "Collage" embossing folder and Darice "clocks" embossing folder

The Story:
A very lonely man thinks about his love in Paris.  He is pondering the time to get there or because of a time constraint would it be better to send his love a Valentine by mail.

Don't you just love this "LOVE" month?

Thanks for stopping by.  Please come again and you are welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE, 
Lois

No comments: