Monday, February 27, 2017

" A Walk Through My Flower Garden"


Monday, February 27, 2017

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers...
What a great weekend we just experienced!  Hail falling in quarter-sized balls for about fifteen minutes on Saturday  (no damage).  Wind was 35-45 miles per hour during the same time the hail was falling (no damage).  Temperatures falling from 78 to 48 (I told you it was still winter).  The mix-up at the Oscars ( La-La Land couldn't win them all).
And now...one more day before the end of February and getting ready for the time change on March 12th.   My daughter reminded me of this one.  I was under the impression that the time would change at the end of March instead of the second Sunday in March.  I guess I'll prepare for that one hour spring forward.

Today's card:
I had this color combination playing in my thoughts (grey and white) and I decided to use cardstock to make it come to life.   Also, while looking through my box of flowers, I put together a floral combination to go with the colors.  It will be a card for my "encouragement box" when the time comes to give it away.


This will be used as an entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com    Challenge Weeks #270-271-Anything Goes.


Supplies used: Spellbinders "Romantic Rectangle" die; Our Daily Bread Design Corner die; Spellbinders "Tranquil Moments" die; Sizzix "garden greens" die     

 
I also used the Sizzix Big Shot to cut out my die cuts. 

Thanks for viewing today.  Please come again....I just may be walking through my flower garden (paper) again tomorrow.  Stay tuned to see if I can.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois







No comments: