Good Morning friends, followers, visitors and viewers. Welcome to the beginning of another great, fantastic, hard-working week. I have so many things on my "To-Do" list. I hope I have them all accomplish by Friday. What's on your list for the week?
Are You Dreaming?
We all have dreams don't we. Some come automatic and some people say that they force themselves to dream. The Free Dictionary defines "dream":
1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
2. A daydream; a reverie.
3. A state of abstraction; a trance: wandering around in a dream.
4. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
5. A wild fancy or unrealistic hope
6. Informal One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Her boyfriend is a dream.
I would like to focus on definition #4. A condition or achievement that is longed for.
High school and college seniors will be graduating in a couple of months. By now, all who have an aspiration should have been working on achieving that goal or making arrangements for it to come to fruition.
Some have been dreaming of going to college and college students have been dreaming of finding a job in their major. We also have people who have not reached their goals and are still dreaming of obtaining them. It just could be a bigger home, a car, a trip around the world, etc. Whatever you are dreaming, don't give up . Some day it will become a reality. For those who are experiencing the dream of a life-time...live it, enjoy it !!.
Here is a card reflecting the topic for today and it will be used to encourage someone whose dream is coming true:
|entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com|
supplies used to make card
Thanks for stopping by today.
You are always welcome
Your comments are good to read and they give me encouragement.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,