Hello To Everyone!
It was a fantastic weekend for me. How did you manage to enjoy yourself?
I did a little stamping and coloring for my share today. I'm using Altenew Peony Scrolls Stamp Set as the main focus on my card.
- I started with a piece of Bristol smooth white cardstock. On this piece I stamped four of the flowers from this set using VersaMark ink.
- Gold embossing powder was used and heat embossed.
- Using Akashiya Sai Watrcolor Brush Pen, I colored the flowers with pink inks and water.
- This stamp set comes with coordinating dies so I used the dies to cut out the flowers.
- I combined paper and cardstock from Paper House "Field Study paper pad", Recollections "Boho paper pad and Recollections black,brown and craft cardstock for layering.
- The sentiment from StampinUp (Avant-Garden) was stamped on craft cardstock and layered on top of brown cardstock
- Organdy Ribbon was used around the card with the flowers placed around the ribbon
- A few sequins were added to the card
Thanks so much for your time spent here today.
Come again, you're always welcome!!!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,