Friday, June 23, 2017

"Peace Be With YOU"

Welcome to Friday, my friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

I'm ready for the weekend and I'm so excited.  Why?  "Sunshine" is spending the weekend with us starting today.  Expecting her any minute now.
I ask DH what did he have planned for her...I guess it is a secret because he wouldn't tell me...or, he doesn't know himself (lol).  We've known for about two weeks now that she was coming so it is not a surprise...I'm ready for... as my daughter calls it... "a handful".  What are grandmothers to do?  Have fun with their granddaughter, that's what they do.

It's Friday and you also know what that means...using items from my stash.  I saved some Sizzix "garden greens"die cuts  this week that were distressed using TH distress inks.  I found some frames from my die cuts bag and a sentiment from my bag of sentiments.  The only extra I used today were cardstock to layer and the NUVO drops.  I applied the drops and waited  to give them a little drying time before posting.   So easy and very simple card to put together.  Another card for my "Soldier Box of Cards".
 

As always, you will see this again at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.
Challenge #288-#289 - Anything Goes

Thanks for viewing.  Thanks for the comments.
Go forth and have a fun-filled weekend.  If you don't have grandchildren to play with....have fun with  someone.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: