What a gorgeous day we are having.
It's a great time to get those steps in and move closer to being healthier. Take a walk today and enjoy the fresh air.
Just before going out for a walk, I want to share two cards with you today. I had a fantastic time using the distress inks and making a shaker card.
My first card:
- Start with a piece of Ranger water color paper. I used various colors of distress inks to color the paper. I mixed black distress ink with water and spattered it over the card.
- Die cut (Sizzix garden greens) using another sheet of Ranger water color paper that has been colored with distress inks.
- Arrange a cluster of Recollections Boho paper flowers together and use the water colored greenery for fillers along with Martha Stewart gold leaves.
- Take a finished sentiment from BO Bunny "noteworthy" pack and adhere to the focal image
- entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
My second card:
- paper and cardstock:DCWV the Mariposa Matstack, grey Recollections, Neenah white, mint green Bazzill and Recollections Bright and Basic
- stamp: Stampin' Up beautiful you and Hampton Art "believe" clear stamp
- embossing folder: Sizzix Texture fades "lace"
- ink: black archival ink
- embellishment: Hand Made Modern sequins, pop up butterfly and square shape shaker
- sketch: Splitcoaststampers #650
From left to right:
Sizzix garden greens
Boho paper flowers (Michaels)
Bo Bunny noteworthy