Friday, July 7, 2017

"Using Bits and Pieces From My Stash"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Happy Friday to you.  This has been one really fast and furious week.  It zipped by so fast that I don't know where the time went.
I've enjoyed most of it...without any complaints...

Today's card is featuring bits and pieces from my stash.  There are not many pieces left because I donated a lot to the "trash truck" last week.  I was really getting tired of the build up and I needed some space.  I did keep some of the paper but not really that many pieces.

I hope you enjoy this card  that was made for your viewing and also it will be one to add to my box of cards for the soldiers:
 A little corrugated paper; paper from Prima; a Recollection flower; vines cut from Sizzix and Spellbinders dies; birdcage; pink Bazzill cardstock

Thanks for your time and your comments.  Both are always appreciated.
Have a safe an enjoyable weekend.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois



No comments: