Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"Cards For Little Hearts"


Wednesday, Wednesday!!!
Welcome friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  We are here and we are thankful we made it over.  The weekend is in the future...can't you see it...can't you feel it.
I've been busy behind the scene doing something for a friend I met on Google+.  I've created some cards for her  second card drive.  Her name is Christina Hor and you can read all about the drive and what it will accomplish here ... http://www.christinahordesigns.com/p/hug-heart.html

Here is my donation:




I took out some of the cards to showcase an example of what they will look like.


This one will not be included in the package.  

Thanks for viewing.  Go to Christina's blog and check out the information for the card drive.  I'm sure you will be able to donate a card or two before the deadline.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois










No comments: