Tuesday, August 29, 2017

"Oh HELLO"


Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.

What a nice rainy day we’re having in our neighborhood.  It’s a day for the ducks to waddle around (lol).  I’m staying inside unless there is something very important to take care of somewhere else.   As my DH said this morning, “It’s a good sleeping day or a day to just enjoy the rain hitting the top of the roof”.

My card for today includes… paper from one paper pad; one flower; one butterfly; seven faux gems and what do you have….a Hello card in blue.  I will use it one day to send a nice note to someone or just give it away to someone special.
 



No challenges to enter this one in so it will just float on Google +.

Thanks for viewing with me today.

Please come again and share this with your friends.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,

Lois

No comments: