Monday, September 25, 2017

"Mixing Graphic 45, Kaisercraft, and Spellbinder Together"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.  Welcome to September 25, 2017.
It's a beautiful Monday in my part of the world.  The calendar says autumn but the temperatures are still saying summer...beautiful...just beautiful.

Our next door small town had their annual "Peanut Festival Parade and Car Show" on Saturday.  Some not so nice people decided to fire shots around the little carnival that was surrounded by children on Saturday night (Thank God no one was injured).  The police are still asking for information pertaining to this incident and are offering a reward.  It's too close to home to think that people are so destructive towards others and so "mean spirited".
My youngest daughter (the mother to "Sunshine") celebrated her birthday on Saturday. She is getting old and I'm getting younger...(.laugh out loud...it's a great day to be cheerful).

My share for today:
I won some paper among many other items on another blog during their Christmas in July challenge. I was sent two very nice packages of paper.  One of them is the Graphic 45 "Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection"....beautiful paper.  The other package is also beautiful and I'll share that another day.
I paired the Graphic 45 with a sheet from Kaisercraft "Ooh La La Collection and a die cut from Spellbinder's "timeless rectangle decorative element die" to create this card.   Here, take a look:

I'm adding this one to the entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

I made a card "Just Because";  I love you "Just Because";  I'm thinking of you "Just Because";
"Just Because" others are cruel, doesn't mean you have to be; "Just Because" I'm quiet, doesn't mean I don't have a lot to say; "Just Because" I appear happy, doesn't mean everything's okay; "Just Because" I laugh a lot, doesn't mean I don't take things seriously; "Just Because" I forgive, doesn't mean you can take me for granted.

Thank you so much my dear readers and viewers.  I appreciate you taking the time to come and check out my latest creation.  Please come again.   Comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: