Tuesday, September 12, 2017

"Praying For You Today"

Happy Tuesday!
Welcome friends, followers, visitors and viewers...I'm back from the weekend of adventure with some great, wonderful news.  Our oldest daughter is okay (down in Florida).  She did not experience any major damage from the hurricane....Praise the Lord!.
Even when one thing is over with...here comes something else.  Stay focus and stay in prayer all who knows where their spiritual help comes from.
I know of people at the moment who are dealing with a lot of health issues.  Some are in hospice care, some are in critical care and some are just physically and mentally distraught.
I always pray but there are some people who I name specifically for recovery or for peace to go through a difficult situation.
To my crafty buddy...you know who you are...I'm still praying for you and your family.
My podiatrist shared some sad news with me this morning...her husband (vey young man) has stage three colon cancer.  His treatments are strong and will get stronger and the doctors are not sure his body will be able to withstand them...I'm praying for this family.  My brother-in-law is on machines to help him breathe because his lungs are not functioning to full capacity...I'm praying for him and my sister.
I could go on and on but I think you get my message.  Prayers do change things.  A lot of you all told me you were praying not only for my daughter but all the people who had been affected by Harvey and then Irma.  By the time the storm got into her area, it had been down graded to a category 2.  God is Amazing and He does answer prayers.
 I will enter this card over on the http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com website for their challenge #298-#299
Along with these items listed, I also used some abandoned coral distress ink on the blower bramble.  I added some orange Recollections flowers with white lace ribbon under the flower and along the bottom of the card.  Neenah white and craft cardstock was also used.

Thanks for viewing.  I know your time is precious but I'm glad you used a little of it with me today.

Leave a comment.  They are always welcome and please visit with me again.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: