Monday, October 29, 2018

"Halloween Card "

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
It's Monday, October 29, 2018,  a windy day in the neighborhood.  All is good as can be.  What about you?  How was your lovely weekend?  Did you do something great and exciting?
Halloween is Wednesday and I just had a conversation with my  grandchild who is ten.
She is on vacation at the beach because her school has shut down for Fall Break.  She is going to pick up some seashells for me and I'm making her a Halloween card that will arrive at her address by the time she gets home (after Wednesday).
If you know me, then you know I don't make a lot of Halloween cards...but, with a grandchild, grandmothers sometimes have to step outside of their comfort zone to please the little ones.
I tried not to make it too spooky and grose.  Using die cuts that I found in my die cut folder, along with Tim Holtz Halloween ephemera and a Pinterest download, I made her a card.
Take a look:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections black;  DP from Pinterest
die cuts from Cricut design space (cats, nose with circles for eyes, flourish, and  spiderweb,)
stickers of bats from Jolee boutique
#31 and the word October from Tim Holtz Halloween ephemera.
eyes on cats were made with green glitter stickles (Studio G)

Thanks for viewing this card.  Thanks also for the wonderful comments on my other projects.  Have a great day.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: