Wednesday, October 17, 2018

"Sizzix 3-D Texture Fades Embossing Folders"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.   Welcome to the middle of the week.  Only two more working days to go before the weekend fun.  It's a great day in my neighborhood.   At the moment of this posting, it is quiet with an overcast.  Rain is predicted for this afternoon.  I love days like this.  It makes for a good crafting day. After a little crafting, I'll read a couple of chapters of a book that I need to finish.
Focusing on the weekend... the University I attended will be having their homecoming .  Rain is also predicted for Saturday...it may be a damper on our parade...we just have to wait and see.

My focus today is embossing.
I combined two 3-D embossing folders in my project.  They are from Sizzix and are not pronounced visually on this card.  You can see a little of the use from behind other pieces of cardstock.
Here's your view:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Recollections beige for card base and a layer; Neenah white for a layer; Recollections black for a layer;  DP from Bo Bunny "Aryia's Garden"
embellishments: Kaisercraft "Romantique Collectables"; Prima Optimist Brad;  Glossy Accent; Nuvo embellishment mousse "mother of pearl"
embossing folders: Sizzix 3-D "Botanical and Lumber" Texture Fades

Thanks for coming by or seeing this on Google+.  Your support is marvelous and I appreciate it so much.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois


No comments: