Thursday, December 6, 2018

"Where Are You Going For Christmas?"

Hello beautiful souls on this Thursday, December 6, 2018.
How many more days before Christmas?
How many more days before the end of the year?  I know you have finished all of those first of the year goals you said you were going to accomplish.  I said I was going to adventure into different craft mediums this year.  I was going to try to do some different things other than cards.  With the help of my daughter attending a craft fair, I would say I pretty much achieved  doing something other than cards.  I also entered a challenge in which I used paint, gel plate, alcohol inks, nail polish and other things.  I even used a plant from the garden to make an impression onto the cardstock.   But wait, the year  is not over with as of yet so I still have time to do something different before December 31st.
Are you planning on going somewhere for Christmas?
If you didn't make it to grandma's house for Thanksgiving, is she on your travel list?
What about going to another country for the holiday, is that in your plans?    Some soldiers are coming home while some are going away. 
If not at Thanksgiving, then, at Christmas, all hearts come home even if your physical body cannot.
This is the inspiration for my card share today.  Take a look and enjoy:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
 Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections light blue and pink;  DP from Heartfelt Creations Winter's Eve
die: Spellbinders Sew Sweet Valentine;  Cottage Cutz Winter Cottage Scene;  snowflake dies
embellishments:  Snow Write;  fine glitter;  Prima flower; round gem and snowflake gem

Thanks for your support and comments on my projects.  Enjoy the remainder of your day,.

Sending a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: