What a wonderful day we are having. It is another day to do better than you did yesterday.
We all have memories don't we? Some are happy and some are sad. There are ones that we wish to forget but they keep lingering on almost never going away. Some you thought you had suppressed until someone comes along and say, "remember when you..... or, remember when ". I know the Christmas holiday of 2015 is still fresh in your memory. Storm Jonas .....
Whether your memories are good, bad, sad, or forgotten, I have a card for that:
This "MEMORIES" card was made with the following:
- light grey, white and black Recollection cardstock; the white piece was embossed with a Tatter lace folder and lightly colored with abandoned coral and cracked pistachio Distress Inks.
- two pieces of homemade mulberry paper from Amazon
- Jolee's boutique dimensional sticker
- five faux rhinestones from Recollection
This "Air Mail" card was made with the following:
- purple Recollection cardstock for the base with a gold and purple piece of DP for the mat
- white Recollection cardstock that was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder
- a Darice die cut stencil was used to cut out the shape from the white cardstock, letting the gold and purple piece to peep through the opening
- a Recollection bird cage was hung with a piece of purple hemp cord through one of the openings
- four wooden birds were placed on the card
- sentiment "Air Mail" from Tim Holtz's Ephemera pack was adhered to the top right corner
I hope whatever memory popped in your mind...it was a good one.
Thanks for viewing. Thanks for commenting. Thanks for your continued support. Have a good day!
Sending you a hug and LOVE,