Most people call this day "Easter Monday". Do you?
What a beautiful weekend it was for us. Yesterday, our Resurrection Sunday, was awesome!
How did you do or what did you do? Are you still eating on your chocolate bunny and jelly beans? Do you plan to attend an egg hunt today? In our area, this will be number two for the children in the neighborhood. They had one Friday and will have another one today. Hyper! Hyper! Hyper!
Well, as a crafter, as soon as one holiday is over you get ready for the next. I used Dylusions Clear Stamps in the Couture Collection to get ready for Mother's Day. I played around with paper piecing on one of the cards and the other I just stamped from one piece of paper. Both cards has the stamped image on top of a piece of Ranger Watercolor paper. I used water colors in two colors to make the background for each.
Oh! I love you so
- cardstock: burgundy Recollection; DCWV designer floral paper and Ranger watercolor paper
- Specialty Paper: mulberry
- light brown and dark brown water colors
- stamp: Dylusions Clear Stamps - couture collection and Hampton Art Vintologie
- ink: black Hampton Art pigment
- three faux Recollection gems
- Michael"s feather
Happy Mother's Day
- cardstock: Neenah white; pink and black Recollection and Ranger watercolor paper
- watercolors: pink, yellow and mint green
- stamp:Julie Nutting "Mama's Day" cling stamps
- Michael's feather
- red and green Sharpie for flowers
- piece of Designer Paper from my stash for the image
Thanks for taking a little time to view my cards today. Come back again.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,