Friday, April 29, 2016

"Overcoming Murphy's Law"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewers.
It's Friday.  Are you ready for a fun filled weekend?  By the time I communicate with you on Monday, we would have changed our calendars over to May.  Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation Week, Memorial Day.....
I'm just sharing cards today because I'm experiencing what is called "Murphy's Law".  Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically stated as: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.  
I'm not even going to go into the things that have happened since Wednesday.  So, to take the easy way out, I'm just posting some cards that almost didn't make it:

Entry for WordArtWednesday.blogspot.com


So, if this doesn't show up on this blog or on the internet....then....I ..... will have a very good laugh and prepare for the next post.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois





No comments: