Tuesday, May 17, 2016

"The Unused Craft Bend"

Hello Friends, Followers, Visitors and Viewer.
I want to say I'm doing Spring cleaning but it doesn't feel like Spring.  So, I'm just organizing some things in my craft space.  Do you like that better?  I sure do!  While organizing, there were many (I'm just astonished ) things that I haven't used in over a year... (don't tell).
This is my pattern... I see something that I think needs to be among my crafting supplies...I look for sales...I buy...I use it once or twice...I file it...I forget I have it...then when I clean up...it's like shopping all over again... (but this time it is free to use).
Who else is like this?
 I came across some Spellbinders dies that I have only used once or twice.  The last time I  used them was about two years ago.  I decided to use one today on the card I made for your viewing:
 

For the Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white cardstock, dark blue Recollection cardstock
 and a pattern piece from  DCWV Stack 7
die: Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop
Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text "Never give up"
Embellishment: Martha Stewart butterfly
used the Sizzix Big Shot to cut out the die.
Entry: http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
           http://www.scrapbook.com

Stay turned for  other dies and materials that I have not used in over one or two years.  I surprised myself with what can be achieved with "the old".
Thanks for viewing today.  Come back again!!!

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: