Tuesday, October 11, 2016

"LOVE"

October 11, 2016
Hello friends, visitors, followers and viewers on this cool, crisp Autumn morning.  Here comes the sweaters and warm jackets.  This is day two of dressing warm as the cool temperatures rise with the sun.  It is beautiful after the hurricane passed us by.  We experienced a lot of rain and minor flooding in our area but not enough to stop traffic.  I'm hoping all of you are okay and enjoying whatever kind of weather you are having.
I started to do a Christmas card but change my mind in the middle of my cardmaking.  I didn't have time to start all over again so I pulled out some extra and finished this card for today...Christmas will come later...maybe this week, I'm not sure.
Here is my share for today.
 

Supplies Used:
Neenah white Bazzil green and Recollection black cardstock; red foil cardstock
Recollection Red Gingham scrapbook paper
Prima flowers with Recollection faux gem
dies used: Paper Artist cutting die for leaves, Paper Smooches dot die and Spellbinders Romantic vines
white Martha Stewart doily folded in half
Sentiment cut from Recollection Chalkboard Print scrapbook paper

Thanks for viewing.  Comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: