Monday, April 3, 2017

"Using Vellum For A Softer Finish"

Monday, April 3, 2017

Hello, hello, hello to all who are viewing, following, visiting and just being friendly.
Welcome to April...at least to the third day of this month.  Were any jokes played on you on Saturday?  Did you receive any bogus e-mails for craft supplies?  If not, then, you had a fantastic day without any interruptions.

Today's card that I'm featuring, has a layer of vellum to give it a softer look to the bold background.
I do not remember the name of the paper I used.  It was one of those forgotten sheets in my stash bin.
I adhered the vellum over the top of it after placing the sentiment an inch from the bottom. I then cut out two hearts from the excess that was left over.  I added three red sequins on top of the vellum to appear as if they were toppers for the flowers...
The designer paper and vellum layer was added to a piece of Recollections black cardstock, then, burgundy cardstock before being adhered to the Neenah white cardstock card base.
Very simple and easy card that I enjoyed putting together.

Thanks for coming to view today.  Your comments are always welcome.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: