Thursday, June 1, 2017

"Sizzix Foil Adhesive Sheets...The Easy Method"

Happy Thursday, June 1, 2017 everyone.
Great day to get outside and enjoy the sunshine!!!!
We did manage to take a short trip on yesterday and came back home with a few dollars less than what we had before leaving.  It was great and I really enjoyed the time to get out when the rain was not falling.
What makes your heart sing?
Is it waking up in the morning glad that you have another day to get it "right"?
Is it being with the one an only "love" of your life?
Is it a special someone who is always doing something special for you?
Is it food or something material that just landed in your hands?
Is it when you are doing something for someone else and you've put a smile on their face?

At the present moment, just being able to see another day and to share it with others makes my heart sing.  Hearing my "Sunshine" voice on the telephone last evening made my heart sing.  The morning prayer at our breakfast table made my heart sing.  I could go on and on but I'll stop here.

The card I made today, has paper from Nicole "floral pattern" paper pad (the most recent pad on my desk); a Recollection chipboard floral circle (no longer being sold); Spellbinders "Victorian Bow" cut out with Sizzix Foil Adhesive sheet (teal).

I have foil, lots of it.  The kind that needs heat and the "cheater" kind that I'm using today .
I'm starting with the easy way and will gradually work on a project with the foil that requires heat.

 

 This is two views of the same card.  You can see the foil behind the chipboard circle. I've added a piece of netting behind the circle so that you can still see the picture in the background.
These are just a few of the supplies I used.  The chipboard circle from Recollections in no longer available for purchase.
Paper pad: Nicole Floral Pattern
foil from Sizzix foil adhesive sheets (teal)
die: Spellbinders Victorian bow

Thanks for your time today.  I always love hearing from you so leave me a comment or go to Google+ and like my project.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: