Friday, August 4, 2017

"Fun-Day Friday From My Stash"

Hello everyone.
It's Friday and you know what that means for me.
I pick from my stash things that may or may not end up in the trash one day.  I keep them for a while and when items start falling out or I get tired of looking at the overflow they are donated to my garbage.
When you peer at the focal image you will remember something similar to this that was done on Thursday, July 6, 2017 on this blog:  http://lilartsywoman.blogspot.com/2017/07/i-created-background-using-distress.html.
This card front was left over from that experiment.
Today, I added some stamping to the front, some dimensional flower stickers, a poppy stamp die, another water colored piece with a sentiment from Kaisercraft stamp.
 
entry for
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com Anything Goes Challenge #294-#295
http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
I took a picture of the stamp I used.  I don't have the package it came out of therefore I don't know the name.  If anyone  can tell me the name of this stamp, I would appreciate it so very much.

Some of the items used: pink, green blue, purple distress inks; water color black ink; white gel pen; Kaisercraft "lilac whisper" clear stamp; Poppy Stamp "River Faerie" die; Recollections dimensional flower stickers; NUVO crystal glaze


Thanks so much for stopping by and viewing this project.  Your visit and comment are always welcome.
Have yourself a marvelous weekend.
Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois

No comments: