Friday, September 29, 2017

"WIMSF"

Hello viewers, followers, visitors and friends.
Friday...Friday
What's In My Stash, Friday? (WIMSF)

Today, I'm using Tim Holtz's products or I should say...I had used his products behind the scene this week.  I had tried out a technique that Jennifer McGuire had used called "silhouette stamping". http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2017/09/silhouette-stamping.html
I tried to imitate but couldn't duplicate the technique...so as Frank Sinatra said in a song, "I did it my way".
The lady that I send cards to for "Cards For Soldiers", posted a call for 700 cards as quickly as possible on yesterday.  I'm trying to get my box ready to go postal (maybe 25-30).
Here are three cards that I put together this morning using the distress oxide inking, stamp by Ryn,  die cuts from Tim Holtz wildflower 2 dies, Studio Katia gems, and Nuvo crystal drops.   Since the distressing was done and the flowers were already cut, all I had to do was add the stamping, the sentiments and the drops.
I'm going to enter this one over at 
September Challenge – Link Party # 32

I'm going to enter this one over at http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Enabler's List
Neenah white cardstock
Recollections black, aqua and pink cardstock
various pattern paper from my stash
Distress oxide #2 inks
NUVO sea breeze jewel drops and gloss white crystal drops
Sizzix wildflowers #2 dies
Design by Ryn stamps
Studio Katia gems
die cut using Cricut Design Space and Cricut Explore


Thank you so much for your time to view with me today.
Please come again.
You are welcome to leave a comment.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: