Monday, March 12, 2018

"ODB Designs...Blooming Garden Collection"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Are we moving forward into spring or does winter wants to hold us down a little while longer?
The month of March does have that old saying, "it comes in like a lion and leaves out like a lamb".
I had to put on the heavy garment yesterday to go out to church.  I will have to do the same today when we venture out.  Our area is listed in the rain turning to snow forecast and it is not something I'm looking forward to enjoying.
Since the trees, grass and some flowers are and have bloomed...I thought I would create a card that looked liked spring...yes, it is on it's way.  It gave us a glimpse a few days ago.
I've set aside the Our Daily Bread Designs Blooming Garden Collection paper pad a few days ago and decided to use it this morning.


entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white; Recollections orange; Bazzill yellow;  DP from ODBD "Blooming Garden Collection
die: Sizzix Alteration Small Tattered Florals Thinlits Die
embellishment: Martha Stewart Dogwood flowers and K & Company bee
ink: Distress ink.. rusty hinge

I thank you for viewing with me today and hope you'll come back again.
Enjoy your day.

Sending you a hug and LOVE,
Lois


No comments: