Wednesday, May 16, 2018

"Are You Walking?"

Hello on this rainy morning...at least that's what I'm seeing outside my window.
Friends, followers, visitors and viewers, it is going to be a super fun day to craft.
I have so many ideas running around in my head and I'm not sure where to start.  I know I have to get at least two projects completed today because we have appointments on Thursday and Friday.
Today, I'm doing my bible journal card to send to someone for the week:
I used a sheet from DCWV the Butterfly Garden stack, cream linen cardstock from PaperandMore,
a die from Alina Craft,
the sentiment is from Janet Dunn "faith" clear stamps by Hampton Art and I put gold Nuvo drops on the flowers at the bottom of the card.

entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


Some situations present itself as being too hard to be in, too hard to go through and too hard to imagine the end result.  Are you in a situation that finds yourself without faith?  Or, are you walking by faith and not by sight?
Most of the time we want an instant cure, or an instant pill or an instant solution  to handle the situation.  It doesn't work that way.  We endure things while we are in them or going through them to witness to others and sometimes to be made stronger in our faith.  Don't think you are the only one who has something going on that YOU, yes YOU, can't handle without God.  With God "all things are possible"!

That's my tidbit for today.  
Thanks for looking, thanks for reading and thanks for leaving a comment.  Please join me again on this adventure.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: