Monday, May 21, 2018

"Corrugated Paper For A Background"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
Welcome back from a fantastic weekend.
Did you watch or attend the Royal Wedding?  It was so nice.  How amazing to see the LOVE between two individuals.
We've had so much rain, flooding and dampness since last Wednesday and it will continue until this Wednesday.  Rescue had to be made for some people who thought they could drive through the standing water.
Another school shooting has happened.  When will our children be safe from this type of tragedy?
So much for the NEWS...on to my share for today.
I made this card to put in my file for later usage.  That is the reason there is no sentiment attached to the front.
Take a look:
entry to be added to http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white for card base and corrugated cardstock for topper.  In between, I've used patterned paper from my stash.
dies: Cherry Lynn "fancy pots";  Cuttlebug "Up In The Sky";  Spellbinders "Wreath"
embellishments: Recollections doily; 49 Market Cottage Blooms - Poppy

Thanks for viewing with me today.  Enjoy the remainder of your day.  Come again, I enjoy knowing you were here.  Again, thanks for looking.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: