Monday, July 2, 2018

"Life Is An Adventure"

Hello friends, followers, visitors and viewers.
I'm posting two cards today because the remainder of the week will be very, very busy.
Today is the only day that I have to play, not unless I can squeeze something in before the week is gone.  I may work on some other cards today and see if I can get them posted sometime later  this week.  If not, just enjoy today's view because my schedule is really full for this week.

My first share:
entry for http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
Enabler's List:
cardstock: pink Recollections cardstock for the card base; Neenah white cardstock for a layer; burgundy cardstock from Ki "berry blast paper pad and the floral pattern paper is from Prima "St Tropez paper pad.
punch: Martha Stewart deep edge punch scroll heart
embellishment:  Nuvo gloss white drops; flower and doily out of my stash; sentiment from a planner sticker pad

My second card:
Enabler's List:
cardstock: Neenah white;  Recollections pink; pattern paper used for a layer came from Ki "berry blast paper pad
embossing folder: Sizzix 3-D Botanical texture fades and Sizzix dotted folder
die: Sizzix Stephanie Barnard dotted rectangles and Kat Scrappiness frame die
ink:  Simone Says hybrid hollyhock
embellishment: butterfly sticker

Stay cool if you're living in the eastern part of the USA.  The temperature outside is 90 degrees and will go  above with the heat index.

Enjoy your Fourth of July activities.

Thanks for viewing today.  Please come again.  Your comments are always appreciated.

Sending you a hug and love,
Lois

No comments: